Here’s a list of the 15 practitionersI saw on my journey healing from the last vestiges of childhood sexual abuse.
The problems I was dealing with included: low libido, sexual aversion, difficulty climaxing, vaginismus (a kind of pelvic spasm, tightness, and pain), vestibulitis (a kind of pelvis pain), and dyspareunia (painful sex).
- A gynecologist
- A hypnotist (who also practices cognitive behavioral therapy and does marriage counseling)
- A Landmark Education seminar leader
- A trauma therapist
- A surgeon (not originally related to The Plan, but a person who taught me a great deal about healing)
- An intimacy retreat workshop leader (and her partner)
- A sex therapist
- A physical therapist
- Another trauma therapist (one who does aura readings)
- A therapist who practices EMDR
- A gynecologist who specializes in pelvic pain
- A workshop leader who teaches Orgasmic Meditation (and her co-facilitator)
- Mama Gena, who runs Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts
- Betty Dodson (feminist sex educator)
- A Tantrika
Each of these people gave me a unique perspective on healing from sexual trauma, and reclaiming erotic vitality. I’m really grateful!
I’ll be blogging about each one. So stay tuned…
And let me know what’s worked for you!!